Updated: Jul 28, 2021
Travel has been a passion for the team at Inspiration Travel Plus for a long time and for the past few years, we have been happily assisting others to follow their dreams by planning and executing their dream vacations and special events. Our team have had other careers that they loved and particularly in Childcare, however, I think we all felt that something was missing and the missing link was to do with...travel.
We all know the feeling of having our travel plans being postponed due to the pandemic, however this hasn’t stopped us from dreaming of faraway destinations. While we were at home isolating during this period, we were all itching to get our travel boots on and get going.
What Do We Gain From Travel?
Travel and going on vacation gives us so many benefits, that if a comprehensive list was compiled it would be too long. When you start exploring the different destinations, you get a first-hand experience and understanding of the history, people, cuisine and culture - each of them breath-taking in its own way. This is definitely better than reading it in a book or searching online.
5 Simple Steps To Having The Best Vacation
People are always talking about taking their “dream vacation” - But what they fail to tell you is they probably didn't do all of it themselves. Travellers nowadays are using Travel Specialists to find them the best deals and offers that the industry offers and if needing a special vacation such as a Destination Weddings, Honeymoons or similar the planning stage becomes a whole lot easier.
What if the key to having the best vacation of your life has to do with how you approach travelling as it does with where you go and the number of stars on your hotel?
Here are 5 Traveller's Resolutions you can make right now to make this the best vacation of your life:
- I resolve to take responsibility for enjoying my vacation. Sounds weird, right? Especially since we often think an enjoyable vacation means that nothing goes wrong. I mean, what if your flight is late? What if they lose your bags? What if the hotel shower has terrible water pressure? What if your passport gets stolen? What if you get seasick — or worse? If you resolve to be the one who decides if you enjoy your time, then you get to decide how you’re going to respond to each situation and what you’re going to make of it. Is it going to be a catastrophe that ruins your trip or fodder for an exciting story at your next dinner party?
- I resolve to take myself less seriously. Travelling is an act of vulnerability, especially if you’re visiting a destination where the language, food and culture are vastly different from your own. You don’t have to be an expert; you don’t even really have to know what’s going on. If you make a mistake, the world will not end. The more easily you can laugh at yourself, the easier you’ll be to travel with and the more fun you’ll have.
- I resolve to stay curious and humble. The world is full of surprises. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and be amazed by what you discover. Ever wonder why it’s so much fun to see regular everyday “boring” things through the eyes of a kid? They don’t know that they’re supposed to be “cool” and avoid looking silly in front of others — they just experience everything as if it’s the most amazing thing that’s ever happened. And you know what? They’re almost always having way more fun than those of us over 30. As adults, we have the choice to let go of cynicism and embrace wonder.
- I resolve to trust more and be more generous. Anyone who loves to travel will tell you this: the world is mainly populated by good-hearted people who will extend help and hospitality when and if you need it. While it’s always wise to be aware and educated on potential scams and dangers, the truth is, 90% of people will gladly help you out and will go out of their way to show you the best spirit of their culture. Open up a little and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by what you find. And inevitably, you’ll have experiences and make real connections that will stay with you for years to come.
- I resolve to let go of my attachment to My Plan and trust in a Travel Planner, who after all is the expert. Perhaps above all, being a great traveller means you have to be flexible. Things don’t always go according to plan and wonderful things can happen as a result. Think of the “wrong” turn you took that brought you to the most breath-taking vineyard you’d ever seen, or the cancelled day trip that led to a day of meandering through spice-scented streets where you had the best curry of your life. In the most significant ways, like all of the rest of life, the most valuable and memorable parts of traveling can’t be planned. That is the enduring beauty and draw of striking out on a new adventure.
A common thread among these resolutions is the ability to let go of anxiety, relax and enjoy yourself. Hiring a Travel Specialist is one of the best ways to avoid the most stressful parts of travel altogether.
At Inspirational Travel Plus, we can do all the planning, customise the vacation and all you have to do is enjoy. We will also be on call for you while you are on your trip to handle any complications or emergencies that may come up. Let us take all the stress out of organizing and leave all the pleasure to you. Click the link below contact us today!
Sheree Daniels - email@example.com - +44 7862 430705
Comment, like and share